Over time all pools can show signs of age or wear. Your design may be overtaken by new developments, there might be changes in your usage of the pool, or damage may have been caused by insufficient pool maintenance. Whatever the reasons, XL Pools can bring your swimming pool and surrounding area back to life.
We have significant experience in renovation of all types, regardless of age or construction type. XL Pools offer the quality and reliability that reflects an established and professional company. We can return a pool to its former glory or make changes and add the latest technology to improve its value and enjoyment even further.
Types of Pool Renovation
Consider making repairs or updating your pool in the following ways:
- – Pressure clean the pool surrounds and replace any damaged or broken paving, decking or stones
- – Repair any structural issues within the shell of the pool
- – Replace or repair old, damaged or leaking pipes
- – Install a new pool liner to prevent leaks
- – Consider new tiles or mosaics for concrete pools
- – Upgrade the pool filtration system and air handling for indoor pools
- – Update the look of your pool with a new swimming pool cover, lighting and poolside furniture
- – Add the latest features and pool accessories to enhance your swimming experience
Swimming Pool Renovation Costs
As experts in swimming pool construction and renovation, we at XL Pools are best placed to give you a realistic guide to what needs to be done to make your pool safe and useable, and what could be done to bring it up to an excellent standard. The age and type of pool you have, along with how it has been maintained in the past, will affect the nature and the cost of the renovation work we recommend.
To find out more about professional renovation of your swimming pool, whether outdoor or indoor, get in touch with the south east’s leading pool renovation specialists, XL Pools, today.